Actor Brian Blessed was filming a new advert in Croydon today.
The former Z Cars star was shooting a new Hellmann's Mayonnaise advert outside Fairfield Halls.
Mr Blessed has performed at the venue for Christmas pantomimes but this time he was being filmed in a black cab just outside the main entrance.
He also took time out to meet and greet fans as well as having his picture taken.
Brian Blessed filming outside Fairfield Halls
Mr Blessed was filming in a taxi which was meant to be stuck in traffic
Mr Blessed in the taxi
Film crews outside Fairfield Halls
- Croydon Council leader brands campaign 'Tory Front' after being accused of abandoning post and sleeping in meetings
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Southern loses High Court bid to block series of drivers' strikes
- Persistent fights and illegal drug use leads to closure of New Addington council home
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs