Actor Brian Blessed was filming a new advert in Croydon today.
The former Z Cars star was shooting a new Hellmann's Mayonnaise advert outside Fairfield Halls.
Mr Blessed has performed at the venue for Christmas pantomimes but this time he was being filmed in a black cab just outside the main entrance.
He also took time out to meet and greet fans as well as having his picture taken.
Brian Blessed filming outside Fairfield Halls
Mr Blessed was filming in a taxi which was meant to be stuck in traffic
Mr Blessed in the taxi
Film crews outside Fairfield Halls
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Beddington school for children with special educational needs put in special measures
- TfL reveal plans for safer trams following derailment that killed seven people
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Crystal Palace urged to pay staff London Living Wage by Sadiq Khan