Actor Brian Blessed was filming a new advert in Croydon today.
The former Z Cars star was shooting a new Hellmann's Mayonnaise advert outside Fairfield Halls.
Mr Blessed has performed at the venue for Christmas pantomimes but this time he was being filmed in a black cab just outside the main entrance.
He also took time out to meet and greet fans as well as having his picture taken.
Brian Blessed filming outside Fairfield Halls
Mr Blessed was filming in a taxi which was meant to be stuck in traffic
Mr Blessed in the taxi
Film crews outside Fairfield Halls
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered