Actor Brian Blessed was filming a new advert in Croydon today.
The former Z Cars star was shooting a new Hellmann's Mayonnaise advert outside Fairfield Halls.
Mr Blessed has performed at the venue for Christmas pantomimes but this time he was being filmed in a black cab just outside the main entrance.
He also took time out to meet and greet fans as well as having his picture taken.
Brian Blessed filming outside Fairfield Halls
Mr Blessed was filming in a taxi which was meant to be stuck in traffic
Mr Blessed in the taxi
Film crews outside Fairfield Halls
- Add a Banksy or a Damien Hirst artwork to your shopping list when gallery opens for business
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- Film festival organisers promise this year will be best ever
- Calling all young fashion designers: Croydon launches brand competition