Actor Brian Blessed was filming a new advert in Croydon today.
The former Z Cars star was shooting a new Hellmann's Mayonnaise advert outside Fairfield Halls.
Mr Blessed has performed at the venue for Christmas pantomimes but this time he was being filmed in a black cab just outside the main entrance.
He also took time out to meet and greet fans as well as having his picture taken.
Brian Blessed filming outside Fairfield Halls
Mr Blessed was filming in a taxi which was meant to be stuck in traffic
Mr Blessed in the taxi
Film crews outside Fairfield Halls
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- 'Residents be damned' - Croydon Council pushes 1,000-home development plan despite mounting pressure
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Bridge joint replacement to close M25 between Chertsey and Cobham next weekend
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers