Addiscombe conservatives have selected their three candidates for the council elections.
David Harmes, Lisa Terry and Partha Chatterjee all live in Addiscombe which is currently a Labour ward.
The trio are all involved in a variety of community groups in the area.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, welcomed their selection.
He said: “I am passionate about changing Addiscombe for the better. But I can’t do it on my own.
“It’s really important that the area has good local councillors who can work with me to make sure that Addiscombe gets the investment and high quality services it needs and deserves.”
The local elections are taking place on May 22.
- Lorry driver caught bringing undeclared alcohol into UK from France has licence suspended
- Winners of our Young Reporter scheme for 2015 celebrated at awards
- Large office block to make way for mixed development including more than 30 affordable homes
- Homeowners in SW19 and nearby can net thousands of pounds from Wimbledon tennis tournament
- Work on controversial incinerator set to start next month