Addiscombe conservatives have selected their three candidates for the council elections.
David Harmes, Lisa Terry and Partha Chatterjee all live in Addiscombe which is currently a Labour ward.
The trio are all involved in a variety of community groups in the area.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, welcomed their selection.
He said: “I am passionate about changing Addiscombe for the better. But I can’t do it on my own.
“It’s really important that the area has good local councillors who can work with me to make sure that Addiscombe gets the investment and high quality services it needs and deserves.”
The local elections are taking place on May 22.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: These are the planned engineering works affecting the network in south west London and north Surrey this weekend
- Govia Thameslink calls for talks to stop Southern conductor strike set for August