Addiscombe conservatives have selected their three candidates for the council elections.
David Harmes, Lisa Terry and Partha Chatterjee all live in Addiscombe which is currently a Labour ward.
The trio are all involved in a variety of community groups in the area.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, welcomed their selection.
He said: “I am passionate about changing Addiscombe for the better. But I can’t do it on my own.
“It’s really important that the area has good local councillors who can work with me to make sure that Addiscombe gets the investment and high quality services it needs and deserves.”
The local elections are taking place on May 22.
- Nearly 300 unqualified teachers working in Croydon's classrooms as MP claims borough is 'test lab' for Government policy
- Extra workers drafted in to help keep Croydon clean
- Retired fireman facing trial for bludgeoning adopted son to death as friends pay tribute to 'genuine, happy guy'
- LIVE: Future of borough discussed at Develop Croydon summit
- Family of Robbie Hughes complain to Met Police after officers start business with thug who attacked him