Addiscombe conservatives have selected their three candidates for the council elections.
David Harmes, Lisa Terry and Partha Chatterjee all live in Addiscombe which is currently a Labour ward.
The trio are all involved in a variety of community groups in the area.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, welcomed their selection.
He said: “I am passionate about changing Addiscombe for the better. But I can’t do it on my own.
“It’s really important that the area has good local councillors who can work with me to make sure that Addiscombe gets the investment and high quality services it needs and deserves.”
The local elections are taking place on May 22.
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend
- These filthy restaurant pictures will put you off your dinner: The owner has to pay £24,122 for breaking food hygiene rules
- Croydon children told where they will be going to primary school
- Monks Hill Sports Centre is back in business and open for public use
- Lib Dem who opposed Sutton Council's incinerator plan suspended