Addiscombe conservatives have selected their three candidates for the council elections.
David Harmes, Lisa Terry and Partha Chatterjee all live in Addiscombe which is currently a Labour ward.
The trio are all involved in a variety of community groups in the area.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, welcomed their selection.
He said: “I am passionate about changing Addiscombe for the better. But I can’t do it on my own.
“It’s really important that the area has good local councillors who can work with me to make sure that Addiscombe gets the investment and high quality services it needs and deserves.”
The local elections are taking place on May 22.
- UK Border Agency building in Croydon evacuated over 'suspicious package'
- Zone 4 Croydon: Conservative politicians pushing Boris Johnson to support Zone 4 campaign
- Find out where and when you can park for a pound this Christmas
- Croydon Minister organist, 83, to release album
- Dancers and actors brought stories of Diwali to life