A 32-year-old woman suspected of stabbing a man in Fieldway has been bailed by police.
Emergency services were called to reports of a fight in Pirbright Crescent and found a 28-year-old man who had been stabbed in the arm.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
The incident happened at about 2pm on Monday.
- Fire blazes through house with no smoke alarms
- VIDEO: CCTV released of man who touched himself in front of two underage girls
- MPs warn of falling school standards amid savings drive 'delusion'
- UK to begin 'momentous journey' today as Prime Minister Theresa May triggers Article 50
- UPDATE: Lorry spillage causes TWO crashes on A23 Purley Way