A 32-year-old woman suspected of stabbing a man in Fieldway has been bailed by police.
Emergency services were called to reports of a fight in Pirbright Crescent and found a 28-year-old man who had been stabbed in the arm.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
The incident happened at about 2pm on Monday.
- Murdered student's mother speaks of acquittal shock
- Teenager tried to abduct child from primary school for sexual abuse
- Girl with Down's Syndrome among vulnerable teenagers 'raped by three men'
- Four 14-year-olds arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after double stabbing in Crystal Palace
- Paedophile who offered victim £2 to take off her knickers guilty of rape