A 32-year-old woman suspected of stabbing a man in Fieldway has been bailed by police.
Emergency services were called to reports of a fight in Pirbright Crescent and found a 28-year-old man who had been stabbed in the arm.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
The incident happened at about 2pm on Monday.
- Croydon will still get a professional panto in 2016 despite Fairfield Halls closure
- Comedian Jimmy Carr to be last performer at Fairfield Halls before closure
- WANTED: Police release mugshots of Croydon's top 10 fugitives
- 'His murder has been my main preoccupation for the last 30 years': Brother of private eye Daniel Morgan 'delighted' at podcast's success
- Violent rapist who tried to gouge the eyes of one of his three victims is jailed