A 32-year-old woman suspected of stabbing a man in Fieldway has been bailed by police.
Emergency services were called to reports of a fight in Pirbright Crescent and found a 28-year-old man who had been stabbed in the arm.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
The incident happened at about 2pm on Monday.
- Dawn French bringing first solo tour to Croydon
- Firefighters called to 2am bin fires twice in two weeks
- Woman robbed by men who offered her lift in car
- Take a journey through history of the BBC in theatre show
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train