A woman was hurt in a car crash in South Norwood this morning.
The woman, in her 30s, suffered arm injuries in the collision in Elm Park Road, at the junction with South Norwood Hill, at about 8.40am.
Paramedics took her to Croydon University Hospital for treatment.
Police closed South Norwood Hill following the crash but the road has since reopened.
- Croydon Council to outsource adult education services in face of Government cuts
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?