A woman was hurt in a car crash in South Norwood this morning.
The woman, in her 30s, suffered arm injuries in the collision in Elm Park Road, at the junction with South Norwood Hill, at about 8.40am.
Paramedics took her to Croydon University Hospital for treatment.
Police closed South Norwood Hill following the crash but the road has since reopened.
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- 'Stunning complacency': Croydon Council leader slams Brexit campaigner for reaction to market turmoil
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- Brexit: Steve Reed warns of economic 'crisis' as Croydon MPs react to historic vote