A woman was hurt in a car crash in South Norwood this morning.
The woman, in her 30s, suffered arm injuries in the collision in Elm Park Road, at the junction with South Norwood Hill, at about 8.40am.
Paramedics took her to Croydon University Hospital for treatment.
Police closed South Norwood Hill following the crash but the road has since reopened.
- Film fans furious after cinema screens Bridget Jones for hearing-impaired viewers - but forgets to turn on subtitles
- Cyclist rushed to hospital after Shirley crash
- Man knocked unconscious in 'assault on security guard' in Croydon town centre
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter wanted to be 'swashbuckling hero' in Tulisa trial, court hears
- 'They think we are terrorists, they think we are evil': How the Turkish military coup changed the lives of a Croydon community