Woman injured in South Norwood Hill car crash
A woman was hurt in a car crash in South Norwood this morning.
The woman, in her 30s, suffered arm injuries in the collision in Elm Park Road, at the junction with South Norwood Hill, at about 8.40am.
Paramedics took her to Croydon University Hospital for treatment.
Police closed South Norwood Hill following the crash but the road has since reopened.
- Man jumps to death to escape attackers after being falsely accused of theft
- Croydon facing 'complex' health challenges, top doc says
- Teenagers jailed for knifepoint robbery crime spree
- Coronation Street and The Bill stars team up to promote Marie Curie Cancer Care fundraising walk
- Man injured in six-vehicle smash at notorious Fiveways junction
Comments are closed on this article.