The number of people using our websites in south west London and Surrey passed the million mark for the first time last month.
In February they read a total of 3.67m pages on Croydonguardian.co.uk and its sister titles - everything from news, sport and entertainment, to traffic and travel news, property, job and motor adverts, education, letters and a cornucopia of useful local information.
Our Croydon website now has 181,283 unique users - double the amount it had 12 months ago - and they read almost 750,000 online pages last month.
Group editor Sean Duggan said: "We are seeing phenomenal growth in our web audience.
"This is partly down to changes in technology, with more people now accessing our websites throughout the day and night via tablets and mobile phones than on their computers.
“Social media has overtaken search engines as the main way in which readers access our website.
"We now communicate with our Twitter and Facebook followers every day bringing us closer to our readers than ever before.
"But it is also down to our commitment to good journalism, bringing you accurate and timely news and information about your community and delivering it to you in the ways that you want.
"Whether you want to read the newspaper online, comment on an issue, check out what is on in your town, get the latest sports results or find a job or a house, our website is the place to go."
Thank you readers for taking the time to read our stories and we will continue to strive for the best possible news and information service in Croydon.
If you have any suggestions or feedback for our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter wanted to be 'swashbuckling hero' in Tulisa trial, court hears
- 'They think we are terrorists, they think we are evil': How the Turkish military coup changed the lives of a Croydon community
- New Addington man behind famous Christmas lights accused of further child sex offences and pornography charges
- Council to launch High Court legal action in bid to stop 'dangerous' Croydon Cruise
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween