A burst water pipe next to Croydon University Hospital is set to cause disruption throughout the weekend.
A section of London Road has been closed and temporary traffic lights are in place while Thames Water engineers work to fix the problem, which may take until Sunday.
Buses are not currently calling at the stop next to the hospital.
A spokesman for Croydon Health Services NHS Trust: "We advise our patients and staff to plan their journeys to and from the hospital carefully as traffic congestion in the area may cause delays."
- Croydon Village Outlet evacuated over gas leak fears
- Man grabs woman from behind and drags her along footpath outside Crystal Palace station
- Croydon Village Outlet to be relaunched under new name and ownership
- Pride of the borough celebrated at Croydon Champions 2014
- Train catches fire at Epsom