A burst water pipe next to Croydon University Hospital is set to cause disruption throughout the weekend.
A section of London Road has been closed and temporary traffic lights are in place while Thames Water engineers work to fix the problem, which may take until Sunday.
Buses are not currently calling at the stop next to the hospital.
A spokesman for Croydon Health Services NHS Trust: "We advise our patients and staff to plan their journeys to and from the hospital carefully as traffic congestion in the area may cause delays."
- Three bailed after man, 23, stabbed in South Norwood
- Man, 33, arrested after Selhurst house fire
- Driver arrested after crashing into parked cars in Addiscombe
- Motorcylist dies after crash on Caterham Bypass
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend