Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- Hundreds stage emotional protest over critically ill dad's care at Croydon University Hospital
- Police working to make domestic violence victims feel safe
- Outstanding work with unemployed people nets Marks and Spencer staff top prize
- Free film festival offers programme for all tastes
- Mechanic vs developer in High Court fight for survival