The defender was attending a Fitter Fans programme run by the CPFC Foundation and talked to the participants about living a healthy lifestyle.
For more information on the programme email TrevorMeader@cpfcfoundation.org.
- Social housing tenants could be required to live in Croydon for three years before getting on waiting list
- Croydon's health services 'need fairer funding deal'
- Private developer takes over plans to build 500 homes on former council HQ site
- Man jailed for raping Thornton Heath mum as her kids slept in the next room
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?