A housing scheme which is due to build more than 290 new homes near East Croydon station will launch its sales programme this week.
Urban regeneration specialist Menta and housebuilder Redrow Homes will be making the announcement at the MIPIM conference in Cannes, France on Wednesday.
Menta Redrow will build nearly 290 homes in the first phase of the Morello Quarter development which could lead to 1,000 new homes being built.
It forms part of one of the biggest mixed use urban revitalisation programmes in Europe which includes 9,600 new homes and capacity for 2.8 million square feet of Grade A office space.
Craig Marks, CEO of Menta, said: "We are delighted to have entered into a joint venture with such a forward thinking plc housebuilder as Redrow.
"We are now ready to deliver on the development of sites we have been working on for many years and play our part in delivering the East Croydon Masterplan."
- Bomb scare as “suspicious item” seen near Croydon supermarket
- This American football star was trafficked into the UK and left homeless - now he has gone from Croydon to the NFL
- Mum quit her job to take son to school in Vauxhall because of a Croydon Primary's 'unacceptable' admissions policy
- Crystal Palace Beer Festival is returning with 150 beers and 50 ciders to get stuck into
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert