Students gave a performance to be proud last week with their production of Beauty and the Beast.
Pupils at St Andrew’s School and Sixth Form put on a show to remember over four separate nights last week.
More than 40 students took part in the musical which was supported by a 27 strong off-stage chorus.
The school’s Head of Drama, Daniel Murphy, who co-produced the show with director Sarah Coop, gave up his time to make costumes for the musical.
He said: “It’s seeing the students thrive and rise to any challenge we throw at them, tackling tasks they have never done before and seeing the positive relationships that flourish under these conditions.
“It’s a privilege to watch them shining with a real sense of purpose and seeing them finding a passion for whatever facet of the show they’re involved with.”
Visit www.standhigh.net for more information about the school.
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- 5p plastic bag charge rising to 9p at Lidl as supermarket takes 'environmentally friendly' stand
- 'It was wriggling towards the house': 5ft SNAKE found in Croydon back garden 🐍
- Film fans furious after cinema screens Bridget Jones for hearing-impaired viewers - but forgets to turn on subtitles
- Head of the Metropolitan Police announces retirement