Students gave a performance to be proud last week with their production of Beauty and the Beast.
Pupils at St Andrew’s School and Sixth Form put on a show to remember over four separate nights last week.
More than 40 students took part in the musical which was supported by a 27 strong off-stage chorus.
The school’s Head of Drama, Daniel Murphy, who co-produced the show with director Sarah Coop, gave up his time to make costumes for the musical.
He said: “It’s seeing the students thrive and rise to any challenge we throw at them, tackling tasks they have never done before and seeing the positive relationships that flourish under these conditions.
“It’s a privilege to watch them shining with a real sense of purpose and seeing them finding a passion for whatever facet of the show they’re involved with.”
Visit www.standhigh.net for more information about the school.
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Croydon Poundworld had ‘out of control’ rodent infestation
- Here's how to get a free ride on the Tube next week
- Murder investigation launched after woman stabbed to death in street
- A six foot snake has been discovered in a Croydon alleyway