A 25-year-old man was arrested last night after allegedly abducting a woman outside Crystal Palace station.
Police were alerted to alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman at 5.34pm on Wednesday, March 12.
Officers who stopped a van in Beckenham Road, Bromley, found the woman inside and arrested its driver.
The woman, who knew the driver, was unhurt.
The arrested man remained in custody this morning on suspicion of abduction and criminal damage.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- A new primary school building for 630 children has been approved in Thornton Heath
- What an Inspector ‘took home' in just one week shows how tough it is to be a police officer in south London