A 25-year-old man was arrested last night after allegedly abducting a woman outside Crystal Palace station.
Police were alerted to alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman at 5.34pm on Wednesday, March 12.
Officers who stopped a van in Beckenham Road, Bromley, found the woman inside and arrested its driver.
The woman, who knew the driver, was unhurt.
The arrested man remained in custody this morning on suspicion of abduction and criminal damage.
- Cyclist rushed to hospital after Beckenham crash
- Man knocked unconscious in 'assault on security guard' in Croydon town centre
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter wanted to be 'swashbuckling hero' in Tulisa trial, court hears
- 'They think we are terrorists, they think we are evil': How the Turkish military coup changed the lives of a Croydon community
- New Addington man behind famous Christmas lights accused of further child sex offences and pornography charges