A 25-year-old man was arrested last night after allegedly abducting a woman outside Crystal Palace station.
Police were alerted to alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman at 5.34pm on Wednesday, March 12.
Officers who stopped a van in Beckenham Road, Bromley, found the woman inside and arrested its driver.
The woman, who knew the driver, was unhurt.
The arrested man remained in custody this morning on suspicion of abduction and criminal damage.
- SACKED: Racist police sergeant who 'deliberately ignored' reports of a fatal stabbing found guilty of misconduct
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- Croydon Council to 'urgently' look at road safety after death of cyclist
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra to bring spirit of the Proms to Croydon