A 25-year-old man was arrested last night after allegedly abducting a woman outside Crystal Palace station.
Police were alerted to alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman at 5.34pm on Wednesday, March 12.
Officers who stopped a van in Beckenham Road, Bromley, found the woman inside and arrested its driver.
The woman, who knew the driver, was unhurt.
The arrested man remained in custody this morning on suspicion of abduction and criminal damage.
- Lower Addiscombe Road closed off, due to crash between quad bike and car
- This former Croydon school-girl has set her sights on the BAFTAs after bagging Game of Thrones actor for her film
- 'We are doing all we can to protect Croydon' say police and council leader
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing