A 25-year-old man was arrested last night after allegedly abducting a woman outside Crystal Palace station.
Police were alerted to alleged abduction of a 26-year-old woman at 5.34pm on Wednesday, March 12.
Officers who stopped a van in Beckenham Road, Bromley, found the woman inside and arrested its driver.
The woman, who knew the driver, was unhurt.
The arrested man remained in custody this morning on suspicion of abduction and criminal damage.
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered