A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of assault after a woman was allegedly attacked with a set of keys at East Croydon rail station.
British Transport Police were called to platform 6 at 8.15pm after reports of an assault.
They arrested a 17-year-old girl, who taken to hospital following the incident.
The alleged victim did not go to hospital.
It is believed she had been attacked with a set of keys.
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives
- The Sun apologises after mistakenly using picture of Croydon tram crash wreckage to illustrate story about Coronation Street
- Croydon chef finalist for Best Takeaway Chef in Britain
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London