A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of assault after a woman was allegedly attacked with a set of keys at East Croydon rail station.
British Transport Police were called to platform 6 at 8.15pm after reports of an assault.
They arrested a 17-year-old girl, who taken to hospital following the incident.
The alleged victim did not go to hospital.
It is believed she had been attacked with a set of keys.
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered