Have your say and tell the politicians what you think really matters at a question time event in Crystal Palace.
Greater London Authority members Val Shawcross, Darren Johnson and Steve O’Connell will be answering questions about the future of the area.
It is being organised by the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce with topics up for discussion including whether the top site of Crystal Palace Park should be sold off, how to address Crystal Palace’s problems of being on the edge of five boroughs and is the tram wanted in the area.
Question time takes place at the Queens Hotel, 122 Church Road, on Thursday from 7pm.
Space is limited so email Paul Bartholomew at email@example.com if you want to attend.
- British Transport Police warn London's young people about dangers of rail trespass amid summer spike
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- Teenager found guilty of murdering David Darko
- Seven-year-old girl injured by car in New Addington 'hit-and-run'