Have your say and tell the politicians what you think really matters at a question time event in Crystal Palace.
Greater London Authority members Val Shawcross, Darren Johnson and Steve O’Connell will be answering questions about the future of the area.
It is being organised by the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce with topics up for discussion including whether the top site of Crystal Palace Park should be sold off, how to address Crystal Palace’s problems of being on the edge of five boroughs and is the tram wanted in the area.
Question time takes place at the Queens Hotel, 122 Church Road, on Thursday from 7pm.
Space is limited so email Paul Bartholomew at email@example.com if you want to attend.
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- 'Accelerant' used to fuel house fire near town centre
- Watch: Stormzy's mum reveals home footage of Thornton Heath grime star rapping at eight years old
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'