Have your say and tell the politicians what you think really matters at a question time event in Crystal Palace.
Greater London Authority members Val Shawcross, Darren Johnson and Steve O’Connell will be answering questions about the future of the area.
It is being organised by the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce with topics up for discussion including whether the top site of Crystal Palace Park should be sold off, how to address Crystal Palace’s problems of being on the edge of five boroughs and is the tram wanted in the area.
Question time takes place at the Queens Hotel, 122 Church Road, on Thursday from 7pm.
Space is limited so email Paul Bartholomew at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to attend.
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered