Have your say and tell the politicians what you think really matters at a question time event in Crystal Palace.
Greater London Authority members Val Shawcross, Darren Johnson and Steve O’Connell will be answering questions about the future of the area.
It is being organised by the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce with topics up for discussion including whether the top site of Crystal Palace Park should be sold off, how to address Crystal Palace’s problems of being on the edge of five boroughs and is the tram wanted in the area.
Question time takes place at the Queens Hotel, 122 Church Road, on Thursday from 7pm.
Space is limited so email Paul Bartholomew at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to attend.
- Croydon youth urged to make their mark
- Burglary suspect arrested after near nine-hour stand-off with police
- Man charged with murdering young father in Thornton Heath
- Crystal Palace footballers, cheerleaders and strippers take on the ice bucket challenge
- General Medical Council scraps second inquiry into conduct of doctor who sent racist messages