Have your say and tell the politicians what you think really matters at a question time event in Crystal Palace.
Greater London Authority members Val Shawcross, Darren Johnson and Steve O’Connell will be answering questions about the future of the area.
It is being organised by the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce with topics up for discussion including whether the top site of Crystal Palace Park should be sold off, how to address Crystal Palace’s problems of being on the edge of five boroughs and is the tram wanted in the area.
Question time takes place at the Queens Hotel, 122 Church Road, on Thursday from 7pm.
Space is limited so email Paul Bartholomew at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to attend.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel
- Bank Holiday Weekend weather: enjoy the sun while it lasts as Monday is set to be a washout