A town centre loyalty scheme is being given an added boost with vouchers worth £200 up for grabs to anyone who activates their card next month.
Check Out Croydon discount cards were introduced in October and more than 4,000 shoppers are using them to get discounts and offers.
But Croydon BID, which runs the scheme, thinks some shoppers have yet to activate their cards and also wants more people to sign up so is running the competition next month.
Croydon BID chief executive Matthew Sims said: “We estimate shoppers have saved a combined total of £30,000 since the scheme was first introduced and we’re keen to ensure that as many people and businesses as possible continue to benefit from it.”
Go to croydonbid.com for more details about the scheme and to activate your card.
- Man stripped naked and kicked to death in alleyway after trying to chat up one of his attackers, court hears
- Primary school plummets from 'outstanding' to 'inadequate' in four years
- Cousin of murdered Fico Dougan invites ex-gang members to share their stories
- Council to axe 500 jobs amid £93m funding shortfall
- Teenager to release single to raise money for ecstasy death friend's charity