A town centre loyalty scheme is being given an added boost with vouchers worth £200 up for grabs to anyone who activates their card next month.
Check Out Croydon discount cards were introduced in October and more than 4,000 shoppers are using them to get discounts and offers.
But Croydon BID, which runs the scheme, thinks some shoppers have yet to activate their cards and also wants more people to sign up so is running the competition next month.
Croydon BID chief executive Matthew Sims said: “We estimate shoppers have saved a combined total of £30,000 since the scheme was first introduced and we’re keen to ensure that as many people and businesses as possible continue to benefit from it.”
Go to croydonbid.com for more details about the scheme and to activate your card.
- 'Oldest person in Croydon' dies aged 107
- New scheme to give London prisoners free books inspired by borrowed copy of Catcher in the Rye
- London will be hotter than Barcelona today as heatwave reaches its peak
- Detectives investigating fatal stabbing of Andre Aderemi find 'several knives' - but no motive for killing
- 'I never got to tell him how much I love him': Mum speaks of heartbreak after son knifed to death 10 minutes after she left him at friend's house