The Croydon Guardian has teamed up with the police for Croydon’s Most Wanted and each week will be publishing the faces of the most wanted people in the borough.
This week the suspects are wanted for burglary and robbery offences.
Matthew Walters, 38, is wanted in connection with a burglary which happened on December 15 last year.
Seven years after a burglary took place, on May 11 2006, police are trying to track down Luke Reginald Jones as the 27-year-old is a suspect.
Police want to speak to Kolsuma Khanom, 22, about an allegation of robbery which happened on July 2 last year.
Blessing Masona, 26, is wanted in connection with a robbery which took place on October 11 last year.
Anyone who recognises these people are asked not to approach them, but to call Croydon police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Crystal Palace deadline day protest disrupts Sky Sports show
- Clubbers 'deliberately targeted' by hit and run driver
- Children to get say in parliamentary debate
- Killer brothers who went on the run to finally face their sentences
- Back to school safety campaign launched by Croydon police