The Croydon Guardian has teamed up with the police for Croydon’s Most Wanted and each week will be publishing the faces of the most wanted people in the borough.
This week the suspects are wanted for burglary and robbery offences.
Matthew Walters, 38, is wanted in connection with a burglary which happened on December 15 last year.
Seven years after a burglary took place, on May 11 2006, police are trying to track down Luke Reginald Jones as the 27-year-old is a suspect.
Police want to speak to Kolsuma Khanom, 22, about an allegation of robbery which happened on July 2 last year.
Blessing Masona, 26, is wanted in connection with a robbery which took place on October 11 last year.
Anyone who recognises these people are asked not to approach them, but to call Croydon police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Tributes to beloved former mayor who lost cancer battle
- Teenager stabbed five times on Croydon tram by knifeman
- Driver seriously injured after car ploughs into tree and bursts into flames
- Man wanted in connection with unsolved sexual assault in Purley
- Award nomination for mother of teen murdered outside Streatham ice rink