Crystal Palace’s cheerleading group swapped their pom poms for sponges as they completed a charity car was at the weekend.
The Crystal Girls were given their cleaning equipment from Halfords’ Croydon store and they also had baked some cakes to sell on the day.
More than £500 was raised by the Crystals which will go towards two charities.
Beauty with a Purpose which supports disadvantaged children worldwide and The Dame Vera Lynn Trust which is a Surrey based charity for children with cerebral palsy.
Kim Fletcher (left) said she was delighted with the support the Crystals received on the day.
Cheerleader Kim Fletcher said: “We have been overwhelmed with the support with both online donations and event attendance.
“The car wash was so much fun and we would love to do another one in the summer when it’s a bit warmer.”
To donate go to uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KIMFLETCHER.
- Volunteers needed for RNLI fundraising day across south London
- Stylist sells family home to buy her own salon
- David Cameron says fate of country rests on voting for Gavin Barwell
- Battle for Croydon North moves to Praise House
- Sex 'will destroy your soul', Catholic schoolgirls told in lesson