Crystal Palace cheerleaders raise hundreds after charity car wash
Crystal Palace’s cheerleading group swapped their pom poms for sponges as they completed a charity car was at the weekend.
The Crystal Girls were given their cleaning equipment from Halfords’ Croydon store and they also had baked some cakes to sell on the day.
More than £500 was raised by the Crystals which will go towards two charities.
Beauty with a Purpose which supports disadvantaged children worldwide and The Dame Vera Lynn Trust which is a Surrey based charity for children with cerebral palsy.
Kim Fletcher (left) said she was delighted with the support the Crystals received on the day.
Cheerleader Kim Fletcher said: “We have been overwhelmed with the support with both online donations and event attendance.
“The car wash was so much fun and we would love to do another one in the summer when it’s a bit warmer.”
To donate go to uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KIMFLETCHER.
- Seller of drugs that caused teen's death jailed for five years
- Vomit is key piece of evidence in violent thug's trial
- Nine projects shortlisted for Crystal Palace Park £2.4m improvements programme
- Fresh appeal over teen DJ murder
- Drug dealer facing jail over teen's ecstasy death
Comments are closed on this article.