A Caribbean takeaway has been completely destroyed after a fire broke out earlier this morning.
Firefighters were called to the business in London Road, Norbury, at about 2.20am and spent about four hours at the scene.
There were no casualties and no-one needed to be evacuated from nearby homes.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Fire breaks out in fourth-floor flat in Purley
- Popular nightclub to close and make way for football stadium redevelopment
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Jailed: 'Reprehensible' conmen who swindled elderly victim out of hundreds of thousands of pounds