A Caribbean takeaway has been completely destroyed after a fire broke out earlier this morning.
Firefighters were called to the business in London Road, Norbury, at about 2.20am and spent about four hours at the scene.
There were no casualties and no-one needed to be evacuated from nearby homes.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
- Two brothers charged with stealing from elderly and frail people across Merton, Croydon and Sussex back in court
- Hunt on for 'runaway' boy, 10, who has life threatening medical condition
- Driver arrested and two others seriously injured as car crashes into tree
- Ex-Wales star Ian Gough appeals assault conviction against former Miss Wales at Dane Bowers's home
- Murdered student's mother speaks of acquittal shock