A Caribbean takeaway has been completely destroyed after a fire broke out earlier this morning.
Firefighters were called to the business in London Road, Norbury, at about 2.20am and spent about four hours at the scene.
There were no casualties and no-one needed to be evacuated from nearby homes.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
- Croydon cat killer 'knee dropping' helpless victims to death
- Croydon students buck national trend with 'impressive' GSCE results
- Former Croydon headteacher facing jail after being found guilty of sexual activity with 14-year-old boy
- Lorry crashes into bus outside East Croydon station
- Manhunt underway after schoolboy is seen being bundled into black van