A Caribbean takeaway has been completely destroyed after a fire broke out earlier this morning.
Firefighters were called to the business in London Road, Norbury, at about 2.20am and spent about four hours at the scene.
There were no casualties and no-one needed to be evacuated from nearby homes.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend
- These filthy restaurant pictures will put you off your dinner: The owner has to pay £24,122 for breaking food hygiene rules
- Croydon children told where they will be going to primary school
- Monks Hill Sports Centre is back in business and open for public use
- Lib Dem who opposed Sutton Council's incinerator plan suspended