A Caribbean takeaway has been completely destroyed after a fire broke out earlier this morning.
Firefighters were called to the business in London Road, Norbury, at about 2.20am and spent about four hours at the scene.
There were no casualties and no-one needed to be evacuated from nearby homes.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter jailed for 15 months for tampering with evidence in pop star's trial
- Property developer who claimed to be 'nothing to do with' controversial housing project is still shareholder
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- Extended plans for £1bn shopping centre submitted for council approval