A Caribbean takeaway has been completely destroyed after a fire broke out earlier this morning.
Firefighters were called to the business in London Road, Norbury, at about 2.20am and spent about four hours at the scene.
There were no casualties and no-one needed to be evacuated from nearby homes.
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- Single machine blamed for 96% of gambling addicts' major losses
- Man critically injured in Thornton Heath stabbing
- Man dies in hospital after crashing car into a tree
- Croydon Tramlink suspended after early morning house fire - lines now re-opened