Shakespeare said all the world’s a stage but for Georgia Lindsay it is more of a garden.
The 44-year-old, from Crystal Palace, originally trained in theatre design and is a mural artist and interior decorator.
But since 2010 she developed a passion for garden design and is now down to the final four in this year’s Grand Designs competition for her small city garden design.
She said: "Maximising a small space to create an interesting enjoyable place to relax is my forte.
"It is a family garden, where relaxation and play co-exist harmoniously.
"The garden has many sustainable, green features which is a strong ethos behind the Grand Designs image.
"I’m thrilled to be a finalist in this year’s competition."
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Fire breaks out in fourth-floor flat in Purley
- Popular nightclub to close and make way for football stadium redevelopment
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Jailed: 'Reprehensible' conmen who swindled elderly victim out of hundreds of thousands of pounds