Shakespeare said all the world’s a stage but for Georgia Lindsay it is more of a garden.
The 44-year-old, from Crystal Palace, originally trained in theatre design and is a mural artist and interior decorator.
But since 2010 she developed a passion for garden design and is now down to the final four in this year’s Grand Designs competition for her small city garden design.
She said: "Maximising a small space to create an interesting enjoyable place to relax is my forte.
"It is a family garden, where relaxation and play co-exist harmoniously.
"The garden has many sustainable, green features which is a strong ethos behind the Grand Designs image.
"I’m thrilled to be a finalist in this year’s competition."
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit "red alert" once again
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected
- Say it isn't so! Roast potatoes, toast and chips could be harmful, experts warn
- Six men arrested on bus following suspected robbery
- Missing woman known to frequent Croydon found safe and well after six-day search