Shakespeare said all the world’s a stage but for Georgia Lindsay it is more of a garden.
The 44-year-old, from Crystal Palace, originally trained in theatre design and is a mural artist and interior decorator.
But since 2010 she developed a passion for garden design and is now down to the final four in this year’s Grand Designs competition for her small city garden design.
She said: "Maximising a small space to create an interesting enjoyable place to relax is my forte.
"It is a family garden, where relaxation and play co-exist harmoniously.
"The garden has many sustainable, green features which is a strong ethos behind the Grand Designs image.
"I’m thrilled to be a finalist in this year’s competition."
- Council to launch High Court legal action in bid to stop 'dangerous' Croydon Cruise
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Political heavyweights and best sellers line up for Dulwich Literary Festival
- Boundary commission slaps down Conservative proposals to cut number of Croydon councillors
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns