Shakespeare said all the world’s a stage but for Georgia Lindsay it is more of a garden.
The 44-year-old, from Crystal Palace, originally trained in theatre design and is a mural artist and interior decorator.
But since 2010 she developed a passion for garden design and is now down to the final four in this year’s Grand Designs competition for her small city garden design.
She said: "Maximising a small space to create an interesting enjoyable place to relax is my forte.
"It is a family garden, where relaxation and play co-exist harmoniously.
"The garden has many sustainable, green features which is a strong ethos behind the Grand Designs image.
"I’m thrilled to be a finalist in this year’s competition."
- Pub staff and suppliers owed thousands after landlady and her daughter vanish
- Did you get the secondary school place you wanted? Hundreds didn't
- VIDEO: Sunlight hits mirror sparking destructive house fire in Shirley
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Sports car spins on M25 near Leatherhead