About Cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies.

Cheese on toast causes fire in home in Pawsons Road, Selhurst

A kitchen was left with smoke damage after a toaster caught fire

A kitchen was left with smoke damage after a toaster caught fire

Promoted Stories

Comments are closed on this article.

Keep in touch with local news

Sign up for email alerts

Most read stories

  • 1