Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- Met police officer and council worker cleared of misusing work computers in dispute over dodgy second-hand car
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months