Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Police appeal after man suffers knife wounds in Thornton Heath mugging
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?