Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Mother lay in the path of speeding train with toddler after 'being denied urgent psychiatric help'
- Police equipped with guns and shields descend on Wallington
- 18 year sentence for paedophile who raped girl over a three year period
- 'Runaway' boy, 10, has been found
- Two brothers charged with stealing from elderly and frail people across Merton, Croydon and Sussex back in court