Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Killer brothers who went on the run to finally face their sentences
- Back to school safety campaign launched by Croydon police
- X Factor's Marcus Collins is bringing solo tour to Croydon
- Croydon youth urged to make their mark
- Burglary suspect arrested after near nine-hour stand-off with police