Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Burglars punch elderly man and gag wife during break-in
- Urgent appeal to find soldier missing since January 11
- Man found dead on Mitcham Common 'turned to alcohol over post-traumatic stress'
- Man charged with sexually assaulting boys at one of UK's top private schools
- Stormzy solo show sells out in four minutes