Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Domestic abuse centre opened in Norbury in memory of teen murdered by her boyfriend
- Did you get the secondary school place you wanted? Hundreds didn't
- VIDEO: Sunlight hits mirror sparking destructive house fire in Shirley
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Pub staff and suppliers owed thousands after landlady and her daughter vanish