Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Thornton Heath man cleared of murder over 'senseless' Dagenham stabbing
- Blind cheek: getaway driver who feigned sight loss to trick jury found guilty of shotgun shooting
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- The RNLI save lives on the Thames time and again. Now its your turn to help them