Old Bailey appearance for pair accused of murdering Michael Hunt in South Norwood
Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Restaurant guru takes taste of Croydon's world food market
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Cat suffers serious injuries after being THROWN from fifth-floor window
- Muslim group refuse to be deterred by BNP campaign against new mosque
- Moody resigns over misconduct allegations after Crystal Palace pull out of Mackay appointment