Old Bailey appearance for pair accused of murdering Michael Hunt in South Norwood
Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Men jailed over Rolex fraud
- Street performers to descend on the town
- Death fall killer Valodia Tarasov has been captured - brother remains on the run
- Two arrested in cannabis raid
- Killers on the run - call 999 if you see Tarasov brothers