Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Film festival organisers promise this year will be best ever
- Calling all young fashion designers: Croydon launches brand competition
- First picture of elderly man killed by lorry in Croydon released by police
- Hammer attacker jailed after stealing pizza delivery moped and using it as getaway vehicle
- Pedestrian taken to hospital with head injuries after collision with car