Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- VIDEO: Fury as prankster on toddler's bicycle holds up traffic
- Help is at hand for domestic violence victims
- Newsagent in New Addington robbed at knifepoint as staff collect newspaper bundles
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Kevin Costner films scenes for Hollywood blockbuster in family-run Croydon shop