Old Bailey appearance for pair accused of murdering Michael Hunt in South Norwood
Two people accused of killing an Irish man whose naked body was found dumped in a skip in South Norwood have appeared at the Old Bailey.
Mr Hunt, of Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, died in Kings College Hospital about five hours after he was found in the skip at the far end of an alleyway off nearby Station Road on March 15.
Arry James Green, of no fixed abode, and 24-year-old Fiona Nalty appeared in court on Friday charged with the 37-year-old’s murder.
Green, aged 21, is next due at the court on June 16 and Nalty, of Fairdene Road, Coulsdon, is due to appear on June 19.
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE
- Captain Sensible's seat is pride of South Norwood
- Battle lines drawn over plans for Lidl in Upper Norwood
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon