Peter Andre gets 'attacked' in Croydon when he meets Peter Andre Foundation champions at Kung Fu Schools
Peter Andre is used to being greeted by hordes of screaming women desperate for a glimpse of the pop star.
But he got a different reception when he met children at Kung Fu Schools, Carlton Road, Croydon, who showed him their martial arts skills by taking him on in a play fight.
He was there to congratulate them on raising thousands of pounds for the Peter Andre Foundation, which he set up after the death of his brother Andrew from kidney cancer in December 2012.
Everyone who raises money for the foundation, which is run in support of Cancer Research UK, is known as a Pete’s Champion.
Mr Andre said: “I’m so thrilled to be here meeting some of the wonderful champions who support the work of my foundation.
“These amazing kids have used their kung fu skills to raise more than £20,000 and I’m so grateful.
“Their support is helping us kick cancer’s ass.”
Go to peterandrefoundation.com to sign up and become a champion.
- Parents fighting to get daughter home from hospital, 10 months after operation
- Crystal Palace to unveil new manager
- Bolt of lightning tears three holes in roof and takes out the phone line
- Travellers blamed as tonnes of waste dumped at Ashburton playing fields
- Commuters 'priced off trains' following latest inflation-busting rail fare rise
Comments are closed on this article.