Fresh from the success of their latest top five hit girl band Neon Jungle are releasing their new single later this month.
It has been a whirlwind year for band mates Jess Plummer, from Crystal Palace, Amira, Asami and Shereen who have been together for less than a year.
Their last single Braveheart got to number four in the charts and they are due to release their third song Welcome to the Jungle on April 20.
The girls have toured with Jessie J, been snapped up by model agency Storm and have been confirmed to play at this year’s Wireless Festival.
Plummer, 21, says: "Things have been really good. The reception we got from Braveheart really put us on a new level. The diary is rammed and sleep is a thing of the past.
"It was amazing to see Braveheart do so well. Really a dream come true. Now we just have to beat it with Welcome to the Jungle, so a bit of pressure there.
And a message to the fans? Plummer adds: "They should be ready to be shocked. We like to keep things fresh and plan on switching things up in the near future."
For more information on Neon Jungle go to www.neon-jungle.com.
- Hit-and-run thug who mowed down and killed policeman caught playing Xbox Live in prison 'using Cop Killer tag'
- Man dies after flat fire in Croydon
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- How many times a day do train companys say sorry? Southern apologises to angry passengers more than any other, closely followed by Southeastern
- POLL: Heavy fog sets in across Sutton and Croydon - which place is it in our very grey picture?