Crystal Palace fans have the opportunity to take home some top wines this Easter.
The club are selling their bottles of Eagle Red and Eagle Chardonnay which have been specially selected by co-owner and wine merchant Stephen Browett.
Wines can be delivered or they can be picked up on non-matchdays between 8.30am and 5pm at Selhurst Park.
Browett says: “These are no ordinary house wines. I am really pleased to be able to offer these wines to Crystal Palace supporters.
“After 30 years in the wine trade I think that I know how to spot a great wine and with our striking new crest on the labels they are a must for every wine-loving Palace fan.”
Prices start at £90 for a case of six.
Go to cpfc.co.uk for more information or call 020 8768 6000.
- Doctors can withdraw life-sustaining treatment from 24-year-old dad in coma, judge rules
- 'Racist' police sergeant ignored murder 700m away 'because she didn't know where it was'
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- VIDEO: Croydon ‘gap yah’ comedian explores the brutal world of job hunting
- Eddie Izzard 'suffered homophobic abuse' from fellow Crystal Palace fan at FA Cup final