Crystal Palace fans have the opportunity to take home some top wines this Easter.
The club are selling their bottles of Eagle Red and Eagle Chardonnay which have been specially selected by co-owner and wine merchant Stephen Browett.
Wines can be delivered or they can be picked up on non-matchdays between 8.30am and 5pm at Selhurst Park.
Browett says: “These are no ordinary house wines. I am really pleased to be able to offer these wines to Crystal Palace supporters.
“After 30 years in the wine trade I think that I know how to spot a great wine and with our striking new crest on the labels they are a must for every wine-loving Palace fan.”
Prices start at £90 for a case of six.
Go to cpfc.co.uk for more information or call 020 8768 6000.
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief