Crystal Palace fans have the opportunity to take home some top wines this Easter.
The club are selling their bottles of Eagle Red and Eagle Chardonnay which have been specially selected by co-owner and wine merchant Stephen Browett.
Wines can be delivered or they can be picked up on non-matchdays between 8.30am and 5pm at Selhurst Park.
Browett says: “These are no ordinary house wines. I am really pleased to be able to offer these wines to Crystal Palace supporters.
“After 30 years in the wine trade I think that I know how to spot a great wine and with our striking new crest on the labels they are a must for every wine-loving Palace fan.”
Prices start at £90 for a case of six.
Go to cpfc.co.uk for more information or call 020 8768 6000.
- Weather: Dry, warm and sunny spring day with maximum temperatures of 20 degrees celsius
- London Elects 2016: Everything you need to know as London gets a new Mayor and London Assembly
- 'It is a kick in the teeth to local traders': Croydon Council U-turns on manifesto promise to keep free one-hour parking
- 'Operation Juddering Climax': Boris promises Sutton tram extension in colourful sign-off message
- Croydon cat killer crusaders urge supporters to stop sending 'abusive' messages to Ricky Gervais