Crystal Palace fans have the opportunity to take home some top wines this Easter.
The club are selling their bottles of Eagle Red and Eagle Chardonnay which have been specially selected by co-owner and wine merchant Stephen Browett.
Wines can be delivered or they can be picked up on non-matchdays between 8.30am and 5pm at Selhurst Park.
Browett says: “These are no ordinary house wines. I am really pleased to be able to offer these wines to Crystal Palace supporters.
“After 30 years in the wine trade I think that I know how to spot a great wine and with our striking new crest on the labels they are a must for every wine-loving Palace fan.”
Prices start at £90 for a case of six.
Go to cpfc.co.uk for more information or call 020 8768 6000.
- ELECTION 2015: All eyes on Croydon Central as country goes to the polls
- Fatal Sutton motorbike crash victim named as Ronald Mayers from South Croydon
- Jury discharged in care home worker sex abuse trial after failing to reach verdict
- Army sergeant facing jail for raping and sexually assaulting cadets
- ELECTION 2015: 'Everyone wrote me off but I can prove them wrong' - Gavin Barwell on fighting for his job