The wait is almost over for parents to hear what primary school place their child has been offered for September.
Anyone who applied online can log on to their account from 5pm next Wednesday.
All offers will be going out from Croydon Council by first class post so families should receive them by next Thursday or Saturday.
But if there is any delay in the post due to the Easter holidays then the letter might not arrive until April 22.
The council’s cabinet member for children, families and learning Councillor Tim Pollard said: “I’m delighted to be able to say that, thanks to our extensive school building and expansion programme, every Croydon child whose parents applied on time will be receiving an offer of a place.
“We know not everyone will get their first choice of school, which is always regrettable, however those parents who took our advice and used all six of their choices should generally be pleased with the outcome.”
Did you get the school place you wanted for your child? Contact the newsroom once you have found out on 020 8722 6353 or email email@example.com if you are unhappy with what you have been given.
- Thornton Heath teenager caught with terrorist handbook at Stansted Airport on way to fight for Isis in Syria
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Grime star Stormzy takes over Thorpe Park for his birthday
- £10,000 raised to fly home body of Brazilian teenager who drowned while staying with dad in Croydon
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern