A petition has been launched to persuade the council to provide additional parking on an estate.
Lisa Downham who signed the petition said: "I have friends who live on the estate, one of whom is disabled.
"I already find it difficult to drop her home because of the restricted parking. To put more housing on this estate is fine. To do so without also providing more parking is ludicrous."
The petition states: "There is not enough parking on the estate already and yet they are going to build additional housing."
"We want the council to provide additional parking spaces using a portion of the green spaces."
12 people have signed it so far.
If you live on Tollers estate and have any additional information contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6356.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- A new primary school building for 630 children has been approved in Thornton Heath
- What an Inspector ‘took home' in just one week shows how tough it is to be a police officer in south London