A petition has been launched to persuade the council to provide additional parking on an estate.
Lisa Downham who signed the petition said: "I have friends who live on the estate, one of whom is disabled.
"I already find it difficult to drop her home because of the restricted parking. To put more housing on this estate is fine. To do so without also providing more parking is ludicrous."
The petition states: "There is not enough parking on the estate already and yet they are going to build additional housing."
"We want the council to provide additional parking spaces using a portion of the green spaces."
12 people have signed it so far.
If you live on Tollers estate and have any additional information contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6356.
- Croydon 'on the edge of something very exciting happening'
- Five men charged over Croydon post office robbery
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- Scratch pervert: Tube passenger claimed he had eczema on his crotch
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'