School is out for the Easter break and there are plenty of activities going on in the Whitgift Centre this week.
Youngsters got the chance to meet some cuddly creatures and take part in some fun Easter activities on Tuesday.
There was also some face painting and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to join in with.
For more information on Weenies events go to thewhitgiftcroydon.co.uk/weenies.
Two year-old Reyansh Rawal liked meeting the few days old chick
Some friendly guinea pigs
Four-year-old Damaiya Andall-Parris
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Police appeal after man suffers knife wounds in Thornton Heath mugging
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter jailed for 15 months for tampering with evidence in pop star's trial