School is out for the Easter break and there are plenty of activities going on in the Whitgift Centre this week.
Youngsters got the chance to meet some cuddly creatures and take part in some fun Easter activities on Tuesday.
There was also some face painting and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to join in with.
For more information on Weenies events go to thewhitgiftcroydon.co.uk/weenies.
Two year-old Reyansh Rawal liked meeting the few days old chick
Some friendly guinea pigs
Four-year-old Damaiya Andall-Parris
- Bishop of Croydon appointed chair of 'fairness commission'
- Man jailed for child abduction after 'groomed' girl found at his flat
- Croydon Village Outlet evacuated over gas leak fears
- Man grabs woman from behind and drags her along footpath outside Crystal Palace station
- Croydon Village Outlet to be relaunched under new name and ownership