School is out for the Easter break and there are plenty of activities going on in the Whitgift Centre this week.
Youngsters got the chance to meet some cuddly creatures and take part in some fun Easter activities on Tuesday.
There was also some face painting and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to join in with.
For more information on Weenies events go to thewhitgiftcroydon.co.uk/weenies.
Two year-old Reyansh Rawal liked meeting the few days old chick
Some friendly guinea pigs
Four-year-old Damaiya Andall-Parris
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London
- Child sex abuse inquiry 'will not work in current form,' say victims from Croydon care home
- Sadiq Khan to launch inquiry into foreign property investors over fears 'dirty money' is flooding into London
- TRAVEL: More commuter chaos for Southern rail passengers
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for dementia sufferer missing from New Addington