School is out for the Easter break and there are plenty of activities going on in the Whitgift Centre this week.
Youngsters got the chance to meet some cuddly creatures and take part in some fun Easter activities on Tuesday.
There was also some face painting and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to join in with.
For more information on Weenies events go to thewhitgiftcroydon.co.uk/weenies.
Two year-old Reyansh Rawal liked meeting the few days old chick
Some friendly guinea pigs
Four-year-old Damaiya Andall-Parris
- Health secretary urged to launch inquiry as tribunal rejects Croydon NHS trust's appeal over whisteblower's unfair sacking
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- NHS strikes suspended after pay proposal from government
- Proposals to make parts of Upper Norwood conservation areas
- Which London Road logo is your favourite?