The circus came to Croydon town centre this weekend.
Performers from the Covent Garden Entertainment Company returned to Croydon for another series of events over the next month.
It is being organised by the Croydon Business Improvement District (BID) as they aim to get more footfall in the town centre.
Acrobat and juggler Dave Chameleon wowed the crowds with his daring one man show as he balanced on a three metre high slack-rope while juggling knives.
Croydon BID chief executive Matthew Sims said: “This is the first of what we intend to be a regular series of events right across the year, offering a broad and varied mixture of entertainment that is designed to ensure there’s always a great atmosphere in the town that will leave people with a positive lasting impression.”
For more information go to croydonbid.com.
Circus acts will be entertaining the crowds in the town centre
Dave Chameleon showing his tricks.
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- 'Stunning complacency': Croydon Council leader slams Brexit campaigner for reaction to market turmoil