The circus came to Croydon town centre this weekend.
Performers from the Covent Garden Entertainment Company returned to Croydon for another series of events over the next month.
It is being organised by the Croydon Business Improvement District (BID) as they aim to get more footfall in the town centre.
Acrobat and juggler Dave Chameleon wowed the crowds with his daring one man show as he balanced on a three metre high slack-rope while juggling knives.
Croydon BID chief executive Matthew Sims said: “This is the first of what we intend to be a regular series of events right across the year, offering a broad and varied mixture of entertainment that is designed to ensure there’s always a great atmosphere in the town that will leave people with a positive lasting impression.”
For more information go to croydonbid.com.
Circus acts will be entertaining the crowds in the town centre
Dave Chameleon showing his tricks.
- Thornton Heath man cleared of murder over 'senseless' Dagenham stabbing
- Blind cheek: getaway driver who feigned sight loss to trick jury found guilty of shotgun shooting
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- Care home worker denies seven year campaign of sexual assaults