The circus came to Croydon town centre this weekend.
Performers from the Covent Garden Entertainment Company returned to Croydon for another series of events over the next month.
It is being organised by the Croydon Business Improvement District (BID) as they aim to get more footfall in the town centre.
Acrobat and juggler Dave Chameleon wowed the crowds with his daring one man show as he balanced on a three metre high slack-rope while juggling knives.
Croydon BID chief executive Matthew Sims said: “This is the first of what we intend to be a regular series of events right across the year, offering a broad and varied mixture of entertainment that is designed to ensure there’s always a great atmosphere in the town that will leave people with a positive lasting impression.”
For more information go to croydonbid.com.
Circus acts will be entertaining the crowds in the town centre
Dave Chameleon showing his tricks.
- UPDATE: Eight-year-old girl falls three floors from Crystal Palace balcony
- Police hunting man who punched train passenger after he intervened to stop abuse
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport