Comedian Eddie Izzard is having a walk round Croydon town centre today.
The funnyman and devout Crystal Palace fan is meeting voters and local businesses as part of Labour campaigning for the council elections.
He will also visit North End and Surrey Street Market.
Croydon’s Labour Group leader Councillor Tony Newman, Croydon Central parliamentary candidate Sarah Jones and other Labour councillors joined Mr Izzard on his tour of Croydon.
- Social housing tenants could be required to live in Croydon for three years before getting on waiting list
- Croydon's health services 'need fairer funding deal'
- Private developer takes over plans to build 500 homes on former council HQ site
- Man jailed for raping Thornton Heath mum as her kids slept in the next room
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?