Police are growing "increasingly concerned" about a missing and vulnerable 73-year-old woman.
Pauline Lake, of Birdhurst Gardens, South Croydon, has dementia and type 2 diabates and has not been seen since 7pm yesterday.
She told her husband she was going for a walk but did not return.
Police said Mrs Lake's mental health had "dramatically worsened in the last few weeks" and her disappearance yesterday is second in three days.
The first time she went missing, on April 13, she was located in Northamptonshire. She had no known links to the area and is believed to have travelled there at random.
Mrs Lake is white, 5ft 2ins tall, slight and has short grey hair. She is believed to be wearing a short-sleeved grey top, black trousers and green-blue fleece and carrying a black shoulder bag.
She is thought to be carrying a Freedom Pass and be competent using the transport system.
Police asked anyone with information to call Croydon Missing Persons Unit on 0208 649 0016 or Missing People on 116000.
- Private developer takes over plans to build more than 500 home on site of former council HQ
- Thornton Heath teenager caught with terrorist handbook at Stansted Airport on way to fight for Isis in Syria
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Grime star Stormzy takes over Thorpe Park for his birthday
- £10,000 raised to fly home body of Brazilian teenager who drowned while staying with dad in Croydon