Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
Police have launched a search for an attacker in Waddon.
A Metropolitan Police helicopter, dogs and ground patrol officers are involved in the manhunt, which was sparked when the suspect was spotted in the area this morning.
Officers were scouring residential gardens from the sky this afternoon.
The man is wanted in connection several offences including an assault.
Police launched the search after officers on the ground saw suspect.
- Double shooting attempted murder suspect to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Cops wearing cameras 'to improve evidence'
- Knife crime and domestic violence are key priorities for Croydon's new borough commander
- Council criticised for failing to take action at danger junction
- Acclaimed playwright to bring Daniel Spargo-Mabbs's death to stage in play performed by former schoolmates
Comments are closed on this article.