Police have launched a search for an attacker in Waddon.
A Metropolitan Police helicopter, dogs and ground patrol officers are involved in the manhunt, which was sparked when the suspect was spotted in the area this morning.
Officers were scouring residential gardens from the sky this afternoon.
The man is wanted in connection several offences including an assault.
Police launched the search after officers on the ground saw suspect.
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered