The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman this morning pleaded not guilty to her murder.
Kane Boyce, 33, of New Addington, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today after being charged with murder in January.
He will stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman, of Beckenham, was taken ill at at house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: These are the planned engineering works affecting the network in south west London and north Surrey this weekend
- Govia Thameslink calls for talks to stop Southern conductor strike set for August