The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman this morning pleaded not guilty to her murder.
Kane Boyce, 33, of New Addington, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today after being charged with murder in January.
He will stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman, of Beckenham, was taken ill at at house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Pensioner racially abused betting shop worker and hit her with walking stick after she refused to let him use the toilet
- Trains through Norwood Junction returning to normal but trains to London Victoria are delayed
- Poll results: Our readers back Scotland No vote
- Brothers who sparked manhunt ahead of sentencing jailed for seven years over man's death plunge