The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman this morning pleaded not guilty to her murder.
Kane Boyce, 33, of New Addington, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today after being charged with murder in January.
He will stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman, of Beckenham, was taken ill at at house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for
- Croydon NHS Trust removed from financial special measures but remains £30 million in the red
- IN PICTURES: Thornton Heath grime star Stormzy's impromptu gig this lunchtime