The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman this morning pleaded not guilty to her murder.
Kane Boyce, 33, of New Addington, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today after being charged with murder in January.
He will stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman, of Beckenham, was taken ill at at house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- Croydon police officer sacked for causing head-on crash and driving while drunk
- Croydon CCG 'urgently reviewing' spending as it looks to cut annual costs by £18.4m
- Tulisa trial case against 'Fake Sheikh' journalist is flawed, jury told
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?