The boyfriend of 20-year-old Paula Newman this morning pleaded not guilty to her murder.
Kane Boyce, 33, of New Addington, is accused killing Miss Newman on November 12 last year.
He appeared at the Old Bailey today after being charged with murder in January.
He will stand trial on June 30.
Miss Newman, of Beckenham, was taken ill at at house in Dunsfold Way, New Addington, on November 11.
She died the next day at Croydon University Hospital, with a post-mortem examination determining head injuries to be the cause of death.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- Proposals to make parts of Upper Norwood conservation areas
- Which London Road logo is your favourite?
- Purple van man who had gun in his trousers jailed for five years
- Patricia Hay-Justice to be next mayor of Croydon