Croydon Village Outlet employee Ali Boukrough 'sexually assaulted' woman in store, court hears
A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- Surrey train death man was from Coulsdon
- Serious questions raised over killer on the run
- Buses could be back after bridge reopens
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE