Croydon Village Outlet employee Ali Boukrough 'sexually assaulted' woman in store, court hears
A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Man in his 50's dies after being hit by a car
- Croydon-based firm backs the Underwear Rule
- Cricketer Mark Butcher and celebrity chef Cyrus Todiwala are world food fest special guests
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq