A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- Serial con artist spared jail for 37 frauds - including scamming former prisoner of war out of thousands
- PICTURES: Arts quarter gets fresh spray of paint as gallery and shop opens
- Guilty: "Smack this yute" viral video girl weeps as she is detained for eight months
- Criminal chased by police after he tried to escape from court gets a year behind bars
- Rapist convicted of attacking schoolgirls in parks had just been freed after previous rape