A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- Film festival organisers promise this year will be best ever
- Calling all young fashion designers: Croydon launches brand competition
- First picture of elderly man killed by lorry in Croydon released by police
- Hammer attacker jailed after stealing pizza delivery moped and using it as getaway vehicle