A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend
- These filthy restaurant pictures will put you off your dinner: The owner has to pay £24,122 for breaking food hygiene rules
- Croydon children told where they will be going to primary school
- Monks Hill Sports Centre is back in business and open for public use
- Lib Dem who opposed Sutton Council's incinerator plan suspended