Since this article was written Ali Boukrough was cleared of sexual assault on July 2, 2014.
A jury found him not guilty of the charge after a two-day trial at Croydon Crown Court.
Mr Boukrough has asked us to make clear that it was his choice to opt for a trial in front of a jury.
A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- How well do you know Croydon? Have a go at our tricky picture quiz
- Thornton Heath man to face jail for rape
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Plans for 100 news homes in Croydon approved
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning