A Croydon Village Outlet employee has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman at the department store.
Ali Boukrough, 34, is alleged to have groped the victim, aged over 16, in the North End designer outlet shop on November 23 last year.
He appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, when he denied the charge.
Mr Boukrough, of Mortlake, Richmond, was granted bail on the condition he does not go within 100 metres of Croydon Village Outlet.
It is understood he has been suspended from his job.
He will face a trial at Croydon Crown Court, where he will next appear on May 7.
- Politicians react to Croydon's A&E news
- Croydon's £21m A&E redevelopment plan approved by NHS
- New Addington is second in table of London's unhealthiest high streets
- Trinity School plays host to Question Time
- Clare Balding gives pupils a lesson in diversity