Flytipped rubbish was set on fire behind garages in Addiscombe last night.
Firefighters from Woodside fire station were called to the scene off Bingham Road at about 8.45pm.
They spent about 15 minutes dealing with the 8ft by 6ft flaming pile.
- Police hunting man who punched train passenger after he intervened to stop abuse
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London