A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- Add a Banksy or a Damien Hirst artwork to your shopping list when gallery opens for business
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- Film festival organisers promise this year will be best ever
- Calling all young fashion designers: Croydon launches brand competition