A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- Man missing from Croydon University Hospital found
- The Proclaimers in Croydon: Six things we learnt from their show at Fairfield Halls
- MP Steve Reed joins calls for Jeremy Corbyn to step down as Labour leader
- Concerns over Bromley man who went missing from a Croydon Hospital
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey