Man in hospital after car and tram collide in Addiscombe Road, Croydon
A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- Serious questions raised over killer on the run
- Buses could be back after bridge reopens
- Former Welsh rugby international guilty of assault of glamour model at Dane Bowers home
- Olympic photographer and Queen speak for first time as he receives MBE
- Captain Sensible's seat is pride of South Norwood
Comments are closed on this article.