Man in hospital after car and tram collide in Addiscombe Road, Croydon
A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- Tips to keep your mobile phone safe
- Tony Benn's granddaughter Emily to contest Croydon South election
- Firefighters tackle kebab shop fire
- Croydon has a lot of health challenges, doc says
- Double shooting attempted murder suspect to appear at Croydon Crown Court
Comments are closed on this article.