Two youths who stabbed a teenager on a night bus in Thornton Heath are wanted by police.
The 17-year-old victim was stabbed in his leg and shoulder by two men who had tried to steal his mobile phone on the N109.
They attacked him as he ran past them on the upper deck of the bus at about 12.20am yesterday morning.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital after the attack which happened shortly after he got on at London Road.
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
Police want to speak to anyone who was on the bus, which was travelling in the direction of Croydon town centre.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Croydon police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years
- Peace vigil to be held in Croydon after Manchester terror attack
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final