Teenager stabbed on N109 bus in Thornton Heath
Two youths who stabbed a teenager on a night bus in Thornton Heath are wanted by police.
The 17-year-old victim was stabbed in his leg and shoulder by two men who had tried to steal his mobile phone on the N109.
They attacked him as he ran past them on the upper deck of the bus at about 12.20am yesterday morning.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital after the attack which happened shortly after he got on at London Road.
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
Police want to speak to anyone who was on the bus, which was travelling in the direction of Croydon town centre.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Croydon police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Man jumps to death to escape attackers after being falsely accused of theft
- Croydon facing 'complex' health challenges, top doc says
- Coronation Street and The Bill stars team up to promote Marie Curie Cancer Care fundraising walk
- Man injured in six-vehicle smash at notorious Fiveways junction
- Tony Benn's granddaughter Emily to contest Croydon South election
Comments are closed on this article.