Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- 'Residents be damned' - Croydon Council pushes 1,000-homes development plan despite mounting pressure
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished
- UPDATE Thornton Heath murder: Two men charged in connection with the shooting of Keeno Harris
- Self-harm figures drop in London in the middle of ‘epidemic’
- New mobile game Snatch lets players win real prizes by 'stealing' from others