Crystal Palace takes over the town centre with celebratory banner
Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Parents fighting to get daughter home from hospital, 10 months after operation
- Crystal Palace to unveil new manager
- Bolt of lightning tears three holes in roof and takes out the phone line
- Travellers blamed as tonnes of waste dumped at Ashburton playing fields
- Commuters 'priced off trains' following latest inflation-busting rail fare rise
Comments are closed on this article.