Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- Met police officer and council worker cleared of misusing work computers in dispute over dodgy second-hand car
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months