Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union