Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Heartless scammers posing as psychics targeting vulnerable people
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man aged in 30s found dead in Thornton Heath street
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Footballer 'raped woman' after meeting her at bus stop on a night out