Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Croydon 'on the edge of something very exciting happening'
- Five men charged over Croydon post office robbery
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- Scratch pervert: Tube passenger claimed he had eczema on his crotch
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'