Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- UK Border Agency building in Croydon evacuated over 'suspicious package'
- Zone 4 Croydon: Conservative politicians pushing Boris Johnson to support Zone 4 campaign
- Find out where and when you can park for a pound this Christmas
- Croydon Minster organist, 83, to release album