Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years
- Peace vigil to be held in Croydon after Manchester terror attack
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final
- Plans for 514 new homes in Croydon have been approved to 'revitalise' Queen's Gardens